Nice moments should be recorded!
And how could that be done better than through pictures and films? They keep memories of past days, of the people we spent time with and of all the unique moments that we were allowed to experience. You can’t turn back time, but photos and moving pictures will take us back to very special moments of our life’s and make it possible to share them with others.
That is why our camera equipment accompanies us on all our travels. Depending on the tour sometimes more, sometimes less, whether we have the opportunity to carry more luggage (for example in a kayak or in a sled) because we are mostly traveling independently.
What our camera equipment is all about, you see here.
- Fujifilm X100
- Fujifilm X-T3
- Fujifilm Fujinon XF 16-55mm F2,8 R LM WR
- Fuji EF-X20
- B+W 110 E (ND-Filter)
- Cokin P121S (ND-Filter-gradient)
- Cullmann NANOMAX 200T CB 5.1
- Fuji XT3
- GoPro Hero 5
- DJI Ronin SC
- FeiyuTech G5 Gimbal
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro
- Rode VideoMicro
- Haida Ultra Slim NanoPro VariND 8x – 1000x
- Polar Pro ND 8/ 16/ 32
- Polar Pro Polfilter
- DJI ND Filter 4/ 8/ 16
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina (late 2013)
- Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB
- Seagate Backup Plus Portable Drive 5TB
- Brunton Servo 120 (120W battery with 5V USB, 12V DC and 230V AC output)
- Goal Zero Guide 10plus (to charge AA and AAA batteries via USB)
- Dji battery to USB Charger (allows the Dji batteries to be used as a power bank)
- Peli 1450 case (GoPro and equipment)
- Peli 1500 case (Power and laptop)
- Peli Stormcase IM2450 (Drone and equipment)
- Lowepro Apex 100AW (Fuji camera and equipment)